A Visit Big Sky stakeholder is defined as any business located in our BSRAD and 20 miles north or south of Big Sky.
As a Visit Big Sky stakeholder, you receive these benefits:
- Included in our destination marketing materials like:
- A business listing on www.visitbigsky.com
- Events posted to the Visit Big Sky Calendar
- A business listing in the Big Sky Official Visitors Guide
- Access to our 17,000 generated email leads for promotional materials
- Posts on VBS consumer-facing social media pages including
- Access to the monthly Destimetrics Retail Report. This report shows a 60-day advanced view of the actual rooms booked compared to the year prior for the destination of Big Sky.
- Invitation to all VBS networking events like the Annual Marketing Outlook Luncheon
To become an official Tourism Stakeholder, please fill out the form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that we have up-to-date information to provide our guests.
If you would like to carry the 2019/2020 Official Visitors Guide at your business location, please fill out the form below and email it to email@example.com. We will contact you when the guides are ready for pick up.