Big Sky, Montana | Photo: D. Lennon
It's summer here in Big Sky, Montana and all is good in the world. The perfect weather, the towering peaks, and the fresh mountain air will make everyone smile. There's something magical about being outside during the Big Sky summers.
Everyone loves heading into the great outdoors to go hiking, biking, climbing, mountaineering, fishing, paragliding, and rafting. After a fun-filled day in the great outdoors, stop by one of Big Sky's top notch restaurants that has outdoor seating and enjoy the views. Who knows you might even spot a moose walking down the sidewalk while you drink your coffee! It's wild here.
Luckily, there are some amazing restaurants in Big Sky where you can sit and eat outside, including:
- Alberto's - Located in Big Sky Town Center, Alberto's serves up tasty Mexican food and delicious margaritas. They have a large outdoor seating area next to the Town Center Park. Stop by before Music In The Mountains!
The Inn On The Gallatin
- The Inn On The Gallatin - Located north of Big Sky on Highway 191, The Inn on the Gallatin has an nice seating area near the river where they serve absolutely delicious meals in a friendly atmosphere.
- Gallatin Riverhouse Grill - Perhaps the most scenic location for outdoor dining, the Gallatin Riverhouse sits alongs the shores of the Gallatin River. The deck overlooks the Porcupine drainage in the Gallatin Range and offers stellar views of the peaks of the Madison Range.
- Blue Moon Bakery - Located in Wesfork, the Blue Moon Bakery has a nice shaded porch where you can enjoy a meal or a cup of coffee.
- Hungry Moose - The Moose is located in Big Sky Town Center and has an excellent patio with plenty of seating where you can enjoy a deli sandwich.
- Ousel & Spur Pizza - Also located in Big Sky Town Center, Ousel & Spur has a nice outdoor seating area that offers great views of Lone Mountain.
- Olive B's - In the Meadow Village, Olive B's is an excellent place to enjoy lunch or a beverage of your choice.
- Bunker Bar and Grill - After a round of golf at the Big Sky Resort golf course, sit back and enjoy a cold beer or a tasty sandwich at the Bunker. The views here offer a new perspective on Big Sky.
- Carabiner's - At the base of Big Sky Resort's Mountain Village in the Summit Hotel, Carabiner's has a large outdoor seating area. It's a great place to meet up before an adventure at the resort.
- Beehive Basin Brewery - While the Beehive Basin Brewery might not serve food, this dog friendly taphouse is an excellent place to sit outside and enjoy a craft brew.
Beehive Basin Brewery
- Yeti Dogs - Located in Big Sky Resort's Mountain Village, Yeti Dogs only offers outside seating. Grab a hot dog and enjoy the weather.
Eating outside in Big Sky is an amazing experience. Every direction offers mind blowing views. Book a table where you can sit and eat outside in Big Sky. Trust us, you'll enjoy it.