Breakfast! | Photo: Donaldson @ Lone Mountain Ranch
Breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day. Breakfast wakes you up and gives you the fuel you need to be the best that you can be. When you're in Big Sky, you need a healthy, nutritious, and tasty breakfast to get you ready for your outdoor adventures.
Choosing the best breakfast in Big Sky is no easy task. There are quite a few breakfast places to choose from. All of them serve up hot and tasty breakfasts designed to make your taste buds smile. Try them all before you make a decision on who earned the title of the best breakfast in Big Sky.
Where are you going to eat the best breakfast in Big Sky? We have a few suggestions and recommendations.
- Bugaboo Cafe - Located a stone's throw north of Big Sky's only stop light, the Bugaboo Cafe is the place to go for a tasty sit down breakfast in Big Sky. This breakfast joint is conveniently located at the junction of Highway 191 and Highway 64. Stop by and enjoy breakfast delights like blue crab omelets, the Montana breakfast sandwich, the Ranchero Quesadilla, French Toast, or the Nordic Start. You can't go wrong with this menu.
The Cafe | Photo: The Inn On The Gallatin
- The Cafe At The Inn On The Gallatin - The Inn On The Gallatin is a cozy and friendly restaurant and lodge in the Gallatin Canyon north of Big Sky. Sitting directly next to the Gallatin River, this restaurant has been serving one of the best breakfasts in Big Sky country for a long time. Enjoy a generous portion of comfort American fare food like cinnamon rolls, breakfast burritos, chicken fried steak, omelets, banana nutella crepes, and so much more. And every meal gets a sample of the chef special - donut holes!
- Hungry Moose Market & Deli - The Hungry Moose offers yummy breakfast burritos, bagel sandwiches, fresh baked goods and a full service coffee bar! They have two locations - in Town Center and in the Mountain Mall.
- Blue Moon Bakery - The Blue Moon Bakery serves delicious and quick breakfast options. Stop by Westfork Meadows to dine in or grab and go. It's your choice. Try the Benny. It's our favorite!
- Gourmet Gals - Located in Big Sky Town Center, Gourmet Gals delivers yummy paninis, chorizo scrambles, crepes, bagels, granola, coffee, and more. They are open Monday to Saturday. Enjoy the views while you grab a bite to eat at their street side tables.
- The Corral - Just south of Big Sky in the Gallatin Canyon sits the historic Corral Bar, Steakhouse, and Motel. This is the perfect place to eat breakfast if you're heading south toward Yellowstone National Park. The Corral's breakfast menu serves up breakfast classics like Egg Benedict, Steak and eggs, biscuit and gravy, hot cakes, and anything else that your stomach desire.
Many of the lodges and hotels (Buck's T-4, Lone Mountain Ranch, The Summit Hotel, Rainbow Ranch, etc) also serve tasty breakfasts. If you're looking for something a little quicker than a traditional sit down breakfast, try one of Big Sky's grab and go breakfasts or stop by Caliber Coffee to get your morning cup of joe.
Enjoy your breakfast!