Looking for a fun way to Visit Big Sky while stuck at home? Download our Zoom backgrounds for your virtual meetings!
Zoom meetings are a great way to stay in touch with family and friends while practicing social distancing. Zoom also allows you to change the background of your virtual meeting, so we have created a few backgrounds of our favorite places to keep you dreaming of Big Sky!
How to set up the Big Sky Zoom backgrounds:
First, download the Zoom App: https://zoom.us/download
Steps for your desktop computer or tablet:
- Find an image below you want as your background
- Click on the text that says "Click Here to Download". You will be directed to a high-resolution image that you can right-click to save the image to your computer
- Once you’re video chatting in Zoom (make sure you’re using the most up-to-date version), select the small arrow to the right of the “Stop Video” button on the bottom control bar
- Click on “Choose Virtual Background,” select the “+” button, and upload the background image of your choice from your desktop.
- Un-check the “Mirror Video” button.
*Zoom Meeting Tips – Set your video conferences to private.
Standing at 11,166ft, Lone Peak is the iconic backdrop to Big Sky and home of Big Sky Resort.
The rewarding view for hikers who make the trek up the Beehive Basin Trail in the summer.
Beehive Basin Trail Views
As hikers make their way up to Beehive Basin, they can take a break to enjoy this amazing view of Lone Peak.
Big Sky Spring Creek
Calming flows of a spring creek in Big Sky surrounded by the green of warm-season.
The Gallatin River
Winter on the Gallatin River is a magical scene.
Ulrey's Lake Views
Take in the sunny summer views of Ulrey's Lake in Moonlight Basin.
Breathtaking summer view of Lava Lake, nestled within the mountains surrounding Big Sky.
Lone Peak stands proudly behind Lake Levinsky in the summer.
The lush green of summer on the Gallatin River.