Snuggle under a blanket and enjoy an old-fashioned Western sleigh ride adventure!
Area outfitters offer evening sleigh rides, with options to dine at a backcountry yurt or cabin where there’s a meal waiting and fire to warm you up.
Depending on the snow conditions, most sleigh ride dinners run from mid-December late March/early April. Private sleigh rides available for special occasions!
Rides Monday – Saturday
- 5:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. – Appetizer Sleigh Ride: includes a ride to Mountain Man Campsite along the Gallatin River, bowl of wild game chili, cheese, crackers, popcorn, hot beverages, ranch stories by a bonfire, sleigh ride back to front office
- 9:00 p.m. – Dessert Sleigh Ride: includes a ride to Mountain Man Campsite along the Gallatin River, hot & delicious wild berry cobbler, popcorn, hot beverages, ranch stories by a bonfire, sleigh ride back to front office
Rides seven days a week
- Depart at 7:00 p.m. nightly. Dinner includes: home baked breads, winter root vegetable chowder, roasted prime rib & au jus, cauliflower florets topped with fresh herbs, baby red potatoes with garlic and smoked paprika, Chef’s warm chocolate cake, chocolate sauce and cream. Menu varies with seasonal produce and Chef’s inspiration.
Rides December - March
- En route sleigh ride guests may sit in the open air with blankets or enjoy the forest, horses and stars of the Montana wilderness or relax inside the covered, heated portion of the sleigh to take off the chill. Once guests arrive in the dining hall they are greeted with all the comforts of a deluxe backcountry camp. After dinner guests will have a 35 minute ride back down the mountain. Alcohol is BYOB – bring your own
Rides Fridays and Saturdays between 4-7 pm
- Join Elkhorn Ranch for a winters sleigh ride through their private ranch followed by dinner served in their cozy dining room. Sleigh rides include hot cocoa, appetizers, dinner, dessert, and two complimentary drinks (beer & wine). More available for purchase
- This one-of-a-kind dining opportunity is available exclusively on Friday and Saturday evenings, from January 4 to March 30, 2019 (black out dates apply). Dinner includes a delectable three-course meal and live music in a cozy setting. Adults are $125++ | Children $50++ (++ indicates an 18% service charge and 3% resort tax). Reservations are required, pease contact Spanish Peaks Member Services at 406-999-0040 or email email@example.com