There's nothing more convenient that staying within walking distance of the slopes. When you plan your trip to Big Sky, why not book a convenient lodging option at Big Sky's Mountain Village?
You'll be close to all the amenities you could need during your stay - retail, restaurants, and of course, world class skiing!
Here are 6 convenient lodging options at Big Sky Resort:
- Huntley Lodge - This slopeside accommodation option is one of the most convenient and affordable lodging options in Big Sky. Located in Big Sky's Mountain Village, it is walking distance to retail, restaurants, and on-mountain activities.
- Village Center - Village Center offers suites and condos in the heart of Big Sky's Mountain Village. If you're looking for a convenient ski-in, ski-out option, Village Center might be perfect for you.
- Shoshone Condominium Hotel - The Shoshone provides hotel services with a condominimum layout. With full kitchens, living areas, and views, this lodging option is walking distance to the slopes in Big Sky's Mountain Village.
- The Summit Hotel - The Summit is the nicest slopeside option in Big Sky's Mountain Village. Featuring standard hotel rooms, condos, studios, and penthouses, the Summit is one of the best ways to experience everything that Big Sky Resort has to offer.
- The Lodge At Big Sky - The Lodge at Big Sky is just a short walk from Big Sky's chairlifts. Situated at the base of Lone Peak, the Lodge offers affordable rooms, incredible views, and easy access.
- Rental Properties - There are a plethora of short-term rentals available for destination guests. Whether you want a condo, a crash pad, a single family home, or a mountain mansion, you can find it in Big Sky.
You can book your stay at any Big Sky Resort property through BigSkyResort.com. They often have lodging specials too. Use the links above to learn more about each of these convenient lodging options at Big Sky Resort.
Lone Mountain at Big Sky Resort | Photo by D. Lennon
Did we mention that when your room sits at 7,500', the views are outstanding too?
If staying on the mountain isn't ideal for you, there are lots of great lodging options in the Gallatin Canyon, Meadow, and Bozeman too.
See you in Big Sky!