Visit Big Sky (VBS) is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit membership organization
Big Sky's confluence of nature, culture, people and preservation is so inspiring that one visit makes you want to stay for a lifetime.
As the Big Sky community's official destination marketing and management organization, Visit Big Sky leads the development and promotion of authentic tourism experiences through research and stakeholder collaboration to grow Big Sky's economy while balancing the need to sustain quality of life for its residents.
FY19 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Visit Big Sky's Board of Directors meets every third Thursday of every other month at 8:30 a.m. at the Big Sky & Greater Yellowstone Visitor Information Center at 55 Lone Mountain Trail, Big Sky, MT 59716.
- Ryan Hamilton, President – Big Sky Town Center
- Dan Martin, Vice President - Owner, Karst Stage
- Tim Drain, Secretary/Treasurer – General Manager, Vacation Big Sky by Natural Retreats
- Justin Bain - Vice President, Cross Harbor Capital Partners
- Julie Grimm-Lisk – Jake’s Horses and CAP Mentor Coordinator, Thrive
- Ryan Kunz - General Manager, Lone Mountain Ranch
- Mike Parker – Director of Marketing & Sales, The Big Sky Real Estate Co.
- Annie Pinkert – Vice President of Business Development, Big Sky Resort
- Steven Rager – River Rock Lodge/RPM
- Krista Traxler – Director of Marketing, Yellowstone Club
- Ennion Williams – Big Sky Trout
TEAM Big Sky
Candace Carr Strauss, CEO
Emilie McGee, Marketing Manager
Caitlin Lundin, Events & Programming Manager
Lori Wetzel, Compliance Manager
BIG SKY & GREATER YELLOWSTONE VISITOR INFORMATION CENTER
Located at the corner of U.S. Highway 191 and Lone Mountain Trail (MT Hwy 64), the Big Sky & Greater Yellowstone Visitor Information Center’s is here to assist you with a variety of travel information.
Our experienced travel counselors live in Big Sky because of their love for our community and are more than happy to help you plan your trip. If you have questions before your stay, please call us at (406) 995-3000, email us at email@example.com or stop by the visitor information center with your questions.
Memorial Day - Labor Day: Open 7 days a week, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Fall, Winter and Spring: Open Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.