You don't need an excuse to enjoy a romantic evening out on the town in Big Sky. Any night in Big Sky can be a romantic getaway. Whether you're here on a vacation, keen to escape the kids, or you've found that special someone living right down the road, there are plenty of options for a romantic date night in Big Sky.
Big Sky is the little mountain town that's close to everything - and there is something magical about this place. Is it the mountains, the views, the air, the people, or something you can't quite put your finger on yet? Whatever it is, it's something that should be embraced and shared with that special person in your life.
Date night in Big Sky is easy. You could opt for moonlit cross-country skiing, home-cooked meals by the fire, sleigh rides through the Gallatin National Forest, watching the sunset over Lone Peak, or finding a romantic restaurant where you can spend quality time with your partner. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from in Big Sky, but there are a few stand outs that will truly impress your date.
Here are the top restaurants to book a table at for date night in Big Sky:
- Michaelangelo's - 406-995-7373 - Michaelangelo's award winning Executive Chef, Michael Annandono, creates culinary fine dining delights in a casual environment.
- Olive B's Big Sky Bistro - 406-995-3355 - Located in Big Sky's Meadow Village, Olive B's is a continental bistro with a Montana flair.
- The Cabin - 406-995-4244 - Located in the Arrowhead Mall at Big Sky's Mountain Village, The Cabin provides a friendly Montana atmosphere and a mouth-watering menu featuring Rocky Mountain cuisine.
- Buck's T-4 - 406.993.5222 - Located on highway 191, the historic Bucks T-4 serves up some of the best meals in town. Chef Scott Mechura uses local ingredients and classic culinary techniques to create a menu that everyone will enjoy.
- Lone Mountain Ranch - 406-995-4644 - Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Big Sky, Lone Mountain Ranch is the perfect place to escape the scene and enjoy simple and delicious meals created with ingredients from local producers.
- Everett's 8800 - 406-995-8800 - Everett's 8800 sits at the top of Andesite mountain and offers top notch American Alpine Fare and jaw dropping views from its picturesque windows and expansive deck.
- Lotus Pad - 406-995-2728 - Lotus Pad serves Big Sky's Best Asian Cuisine. Specializing in Asian and Thai and using local and organic ingredients, Lotus Pad is a great place for date night. Located in the Westfork Plaza, it's easy access and the cocktails are delicious.
- Montana Yurt Dinner - For a true Montana dining experience try Montana Backcountry Adventure's Montana Yurt Dinner. Only accessible by snowcat, this candlelit yurt provides an cozy, enjoyable, and social dining experience both you and that special someone will enjoy.
Wherever you plan to take that special someone for date night in Big Sky, be sure to make a reservation online, by phone, or with the Open Table app on iOS and Android devices. Reservations are always appreciated and it can definitely throw a kink in date night if your restaurant of choice is all booked up!
Enjoy your meal.