The Best Places To Eat Lunch At Big Sky Resort During The Ski Day
It's easy to work up an appetite when you're at Big Sky Resort. Whether you're skiing or riding the groomers, making tram laps, hitting tree runs, or crushing bumps, you're going to want to take a break for lunch to rest your legs and warm up.
Here are a few of the best places to eat lunch at Big Sky Resort during the ski day:
- The Cabin - Located in the Arrowhead Mall, it's easy to ski to The Cabin Bar & Grill via Silverknife. The Cabin's menu includes authentic Montana soups, sandwiches, and entrees.
Lone Mountain at Big Sky Resort | Photo by D. Lennon
- Hungry Moose - The Moose is the mountain's grocery store in the Mountain Mall. The deli makes delicious sandwiches.
- Shedhorn Grill - The Shedhorn Grill is located near the Shedhorn chairlift. Stop by the yurt and enjoy something off the outdoor grill while soaking in the sun on the deck.
- Yeti Dogs - Located near the rental shop in the Snowcrest Building in the Mountain Village, Yeti Dogs serves gourmet hot dogs with all the toppings.
- Headwaters Grille - The go-to spot for a hot meal at the Madison Base is the Headwaters Grille. There are plenty of options - and a bar too.
- Westward Social - A Big Sky classic, this après ski hot spot features craft cocktails, live DJs, and Bar Olympics. It's located just steps from the slopes in the Mountain Mall.
- Vista Hall - Featuring expansive indoor and outdoor seating, the Vista Hall offers a variety of cuisine options in a casual setting.
- Scissorbills Saloon - Scissorbills is a great après ski spot, but they also have a tasty lunch menu.
- Everett's 8800 - At the top of Andesite Mountain, Everett's 8800 is open to both skiers and foot traffic for lunch. Besides fine dining, Everett's 8800 offers stunning views and a massive deck. Reservations are recommended.
- Montana Jack - Located in the Mountain Village, Montana Jack serves craft burgers and craft beers.
This is far from a complete list of on-mountain restaurants, but it certainly includes some of the best places to eat lunch at Big Sky Resort during the ski day. You can discover more Big Sky dining options at BigSkyResort.com.