Is it April already? Time sure does fly when you're having fun.
April marks the end of ski season and the beginning of spring. It's a fun time to be in Big Sky. The days are long, the temps are warming up, the wildflowers are vivid, and the skiing is fantastic! April in Big Sky is a blast.
Plus, there's a lot of things to do before the off season really kicks in. Get your calendar ready because you won't want to miss any of these things to do in April in Big Sky, Montana.
What Big Sky events will you be attending this month? Check out these things to do in April in Big Sky:
- March 31-April 2 - Benjamin Sears Weekend Yoga Workshop @ Santosha Wellness Center
- April 1 - April Fool's Day
- April 1 - Sam Adams 3D Air Apres @ Big Sky Resort
- April 1 - The Grand Rescue: Reception and Screening @ WMPAC
- April 1-16 - Bronze Season Pass Days @ Big Sky Resort
- April 1-3 - Subaru Preferred Parking Days @ Big Sky Resort
- April 4-7 - National Geographic's Wolf Week @ Lone Mountain Ranch
- April 7 - World Health Day
Craft Beer | Photo: Visit Big Sky
- April 8-14 - Deeper Discount Days @ Big Sky Resort
- April 10-14 - Survive + Thrive Wilderness Training @ Lone Mountain Ranch
- April 11 - Full Moon
- April 12 - Gallatin Job Fair in Bozeman
- April 13 - Women Owned Business Tour in Big Sky
- April 13-16 - Big Sky Chapel & Resort Easter Services Schedule
- April 15 - Tax Day
- April 16 - Easter Sunday
- April 16 - Pond Skim @ Big Sky Resort
- April 21 - Spring Roads Open To Motorized Traffic In Yellowstone National Park
- April 22 - Earth Day
- April 26 - New Moon
- April 27 - Take Your Daughter To Work Day
- April 28 - Arbor Day
Here are a few things that occur weekly in April:
Big Sky Wildflowers | Photo: Glenniss Indreland
- Every Tuesday & Thursday - Community Learning Center @ Big Sky Discovery Academy
- Every Wednesday - Power Up: Create Your Business, Financial, and Marketing Plan
- Every Thursday - Fly Tying with Gallatin River Guides
- Every Friday - Trivia Night @ Lone Peak Cinema
Did we miss anything? Contact us and we'll add it to the calendar! Be sure to share your events by the middle of next month to ensure that we can publish them in the next Things To Do In Big Sky post.
For the most up-to-date list of events, check out our event calendar.
This list of events hits on some of the major things to do in April in Big Sky, but there are other events too. Don't miss out on happy hours and live music at venues like Lone Mountain Ranch, The Gallatin Riverhouse, Rainbow Ranch, Ousel & Spur, Carabiner, and ScissorBills.
Get the latest schedule of events directly from your favorite Big Sky companies, nonprofits, and locals via social media. There's so much to do and so little time!
Plan your trip now and take advantage of everything that Big Sky, Montana can offer you. Be sure to tag #visitbigsky in all of your social posts. We're stoked to see what you've been up to. See you soon.
Stay up-to-date on Big Sky Events on the following websites: